1. Your friends are going to Hell if you don’t tell them about the good news. (Matthew 28:19).
2. Your family will be going to Hell if you don’t share the gospel with them. (2 Thessalonians 1:9).
3. Your future friends and family will be going to Hell if you don’t share the good news. (2 Thessalonians 1:9).
4. You will go to Hell, too, if you don’t share the gospel. (Matthew 28:20). Jesus wanted new believers to follow everything He taught the Apostles. If Jesus told the Apostles to share the gospel, it is a command for all believers to share the gospel. If we don’t obey God, it is a sin.
5. Hundreds, maybe thousands of people will be lost to God if you don’t share the gospel. (2 Thessalonians 1:9). Sharing the gospel has a ripple effect. If you can lead one to Christ, and then he/she leads another to Christ…
6. There is a reason it is called “Good News.” It’s the good news from God that He offers salvation through Christ Jesus.
7. The gospel is God’s power for the saving of souls. (Romans 1:16).
8. You and the church can pray for boldness to share the gospel. (Acts 4:23-29).
9. The good news, the gospel, is about love. (John 3:16). You are spreading love as you share the gospel with others.
10. The gospel is about Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Without the gospel, all of us are lost!
11. Freebie: You will grow immensely as you share the gospel with others. (Ephesians 4:11-12, 2 Timothy 3:17, 2 Peter 3:18).