FREE eight-lesson Bible Correspondence Course in full color covering the following topics:
- The Old Testament
The writings of the Old Testament and an outline of Old Testament History
- The New Testament
The books, their authors, and approximate date of writing
- Rightly Dividing The Word
The purpose of the Old and New Testaments
- Faith and Works
The “States of Faith” and the relation of Faith and Works
- Becoming A Christian
The steps to becoming a Christian and examples of conversion
- Acceptable Worship
The New Testament pattern of worship and scripture to support each of the five items
- The New Testament Church
The characteristics of the New Testament church, Jesus’ desire for unity, and the basis of that unity
- You Can Be Just A Christian
Why there are so many churches? Compares the Lord’s church to Human Denominations.
If you are interested in this free course, please complete the information requested and the course will be mailed to you.
- Step 1: Complete the course request form below and click SEND.
- Step 2: The full-colored course material will be mailed, via snail mail, to you to at the mailing address you provide.
- Step 3: Study the lesson material.
- Step 4: Submit your answers to each lesson ONLINE.
(You may do one lesson at a time.)
- Step 5: Your answers will be reviewed and you will be notified by email as to the results.
- Step 6: Once all eight lessons have been completed and your answers submitted and reviewed, you will receive a certificate indicating your completion of the course.
Note: If at any time you have a question, please click on the “Contact Us” link provided on our website.
We will respond as quickly as possible.