1. The desires of the flesh are in direct opposition to the work of the Holy Spirit. Our evil desire wants to satisfy the body’s itching. Of course, this gets in the way of what the Spirit wants to do with us. (Galatians 5:17).
2. The deeds of the flesh are evident. People can see the evil things one does. (Galatians 5:19).
3. Immorality: illicit sexual intercourse: sex before marriage, sex with same gender, prostitution, sex with close family members, adultery, sex with a divorced man or woman. (Galatians 5:19).
4. Impurity: lustful, wasteful, wild living: parties where anything goes; impure motives and desires. (Galatians 5:19).
5. Sensuality: unbridled lust, wantonness, outrageous, shameless, insolence (Galatians 5:19).
6. Idolatry: worship of false gods, think Pagan and witchcraft, the occult, ancient earth religions. Greed. (Galatians 5:20, Colossians 3:5).
7. Sorcery: Using or administering illegal drugs, poisoning someone, practicing magical arts (Galatians 5:20).
8. Enmities: hostile, opposing, hatred (Galatians 5:20).
9. Strife: contention, wrangling (Galatians 5:20).
10. No one who practices these things will be admitted to heaven, unless one repents and is baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Galatians 5:21).
The definitions are from Thayer’s Dictionary and Strong’s Dictionary.