1. Jesus’ blood is shed for the remission of sins. (Matthew 26:28).
2. His blood is the sign of the new covenant between God and His people. (Matthew 26:28).
3. Unless you drink His blood (a figurative statement) you cannot have eternal life. (John 6:53).
4. Jesus purchased His church with His own blood. (Acts 20:28).
5. People are made right with God by Jesus’ blood. (Romans 5:9).
6. God purchased our freedom with Jesus’ blood. (Ephesians 1:7).
7. We are brought near to God by Jesus’ blood. (Ephesians 2:13).
8. Jesus entered the most Holy Place, once for all time, by His blood, securing our redemption. (Hebrews 9:12).
9. The blood of Christ purifies our conscience from sinful deeds. (Hebrews 9:14).
10. We may enter the Most Holy place, near to God, by His blood. (Hebrews 10:19).