1. You should get as much wisdom as possible. (Proverbs 4:7) I like the way the NKJV reads for this verse.
2. You’re most likely going to work, so find work you truly enjoy doing. (Ecclesiastes 5:18).
3. Work at handling your anger. (Ecclesiastes 7:9).
4. Money is a defense so use it wisely. (Ecclesiastes 7:12).
5. Try to be a good and just man. There aren’t that many around. (Ecclesiastes 7:20).
6. Stay with your spouse and make a good marriage (Ecclesiastes 9:9).
7. Understand that you will surely pass from life. (Hebrews 9:27).
8. Leave your children an inheritance. (Proverbs 19:14).
9. Go for the spouse that is good to you, for you. Good looks are just icing. (Proverbs 19:14).
10. Learn to respect God and keep His commandments. (Ecclesiastes 12:13).