1. Elohim – Creator God (Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 40:28) Establishes God’s creativity, power, sovereignty; He speaks and the universe is created. We are created by God.
2. El Roi – The God who see me (Genesis 16:13) Hagar was mistreated by Sarah and Abraham; but the Lord knew her hurts, feelings, and needs. God sees you and I too.
3. El Shaddai – Lord God Almighty (Genesis 17:1) God is all powerful and nothing is impossible for Him; compare Ephesians 3:20-21.
4. Yahweh Rophe – The God who heals (Exodus 15:26) God is able to heal us emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually.
5. Yahweh Yireh – The Lord will Provide (Genesis 22:14) Trust that the Lord will provide what you need.
7. Yahweh Shammah – The Lord is There (Ezekiel 48:35) God is always there; He will never leave us or forsake us, Hebrews 13:5.
8. Yahweh Nissi – The Lord is My Banner (Exodus 17:15) Banners meant safety; they meant “these are my people.” Collectively, Saints are identified as the Lord’s people.
9. Yahweh Raah – The Lord is My Shepherd (Psalm 23:1) Shows how much God truly cares for us to lead us through life and death.
10. Yahweh Shalom – The Lord is Peace (Judges 6:24) Safety, wellness, wholeness, peace, tranquility.